by Becca Brenne4
- 1/4 cup local, raw heavy whipping cream
- 3 Tablespoons organic sugar
- 6 local apricots, cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tablespoons of cooked gooseberries
- freshly grated nutmeg
1. Clean gooseberries and trim both edges of each berry. Place in a pan with two tablespoons of water and 1 tablespoon of sugar and cook gently for 10 - 15 minutes.
2. In a food processor, whip cream and sugar until thick.
3. Divide apricots into separate bowls, cover with cream, gooseberries, and grate fresh nutmeg on top.
Becca is the owner of Park City Holistic Health and will be preparing fresh-as-it-gets dinners several times this summer at Copper Moose Farm in Park City. Check www.coppermoosefarm.com for more info.